HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What are the 5 biggest hunting myths?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 11:36 AM
earnabuck
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG
Exactly!!! Now youre making my point for me, "one(a gun) isnt allowed" during the more productive season(bow season), so how can it be nessassrily easier to fill a tagg w/ the weapon that isnt allowed during the most productive time to hunt?

Your point is pointless, your arguments are opinions. Bow season may not be as productive, your assuming everyone sees more deer during bow season. Gun season deer move more because they are getting pushed by "all the hunters" that are in the woods. Look at this in an apples to apples scenario....which weapon is easier to kill a deer with.....A RIFLE. I spend a lot more time with a bow in my hand then with a rifle and I have shot more bucks with a rifle by far.
I also flyfish, and this argument is just the same as saying flyfishing is easier than spin fishing. It takes more skill, more practice and is more time consuming, just as bowhunting. I love to do both...but anyone that thinks bowhunting is easier than rifle hunting is not rationalizing what easier means. Seeing more deer doesn't mean easier because those deer need to be within 30 yards. Anyone ever do deer drives with archery equipment? That would be a challenge.

Last edited by earnabuck; 09-30-2009 at 11:41 AM.