HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Do you support Sunday hunting in PA?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 07:03 PM
sproulman
Giant Nontypical

i guess i am one of 8.....i dont want to see it.i feel deer need day of rest after being chased all week.its nice to not see trucks bouncing down road and gun shots while at camp.it also is nice day to go shopping, watch tv or sit at bar or camp with friends.i think that would disappear if sunday hunting would be allowed.

i guess i just like way things are now.i like talking to hunters on sunday at elks club,then out to camps and talk some more.if sunday hunting was allowed ,i would not see those friends as they would be hunting.2 more day just in gunseason ,i feel would put a hurt in deer numbers too.

guys, we just dont need more pressure on deer that are left.i understand having time to hunt is hard for people who cant get off during week.just my view on things...........

if it was ONE DEER AND YOUR DONE,i would be willing to change my opinion on sunday hunting,no extra tags or dmap tags that are not being used in dmap areas but on PRIVATELAND.got off topic again but these dmap tags are real failure and honest hunters like us that go by rules are not seeing what is happening.

Last edited by sproulman; 09-24-2009 at 07:08 PM.