HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Need some help looking for farming forums, food plot related...
Old 09-20-2009, 06:02 PM
Switchback_XT
Fork Horn

Default Need some help looking for farming forums, food plot related...

Hello guys,
Now don't get me wrong here I am very appreciative of hunting net putting up a wildlife management section in which we can have food plot management discussions. Really I am.
But this is a slow part of the forum and few people on here seem to really know.
So my big idea is where are the farming forums? Surely they know a few things more than we do about growing things out of the ground. Maybe we can learn a few things and then bring them back here for the rest of us to learn and discuss.
I figure I will keep the true reason for the food plot relatively low key as farmers in this county seem to have taken a hatefull mind set against hunters. Some thing about promising to take all the deer off the farmers place and then doing just QDM untill big bucks started showing up. Cant say I blame them, poor fellers.

So does any one know a good Farming forum for the row crop farmers? I don't see how the ones that raise meat would be of any help unless they just know their food plots or some thing.

Thanks for stopping by,
Switchback XT