HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What to do in this situation (real, just happened)?
Old 09-20-2009, 06:46 AM
clos21
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by dprsdhunter
UHH --ok .
Dont know where this came from.

. He didnt say if the deer was black or white. I dont what color the deer was .
Just saying that if we are going to bring GOD into the conversation then we need to worry about the most basic of GOD's word " The Love for your fellow man" and if you cant do that then leave GOD out of a conversation about if you should get a deer or not because you have to cross someones property line. Thats all im saying....JMO

Wait: I do believe GOD gave us 10 Commandments I think I read that somewhere Oh yeah in the Bible

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Last edited by clos21; 09-20-2009 at 07:05 AM.