HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)
Old 09-17-2009, 04:43 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

thanx for the welcomes guys!!!

im from western Pennsylvania...

im 22 and just graduated college this spring...been bow hunting....3 seasons i think?? ya..this will be the 4th...killed 1 small buck with the bow so far...its not due to a lack of trying....just learning and really dont have great hunting grounds...i make due...and COULD kill a nice one or even a biggun...but never know...

i am currently in NC working seasonal work that is ending at the end of the month...i'll be home 2 days before the season starts...going to have to sit out atleast the opening day...we'll see how long it takes me to settle back in at home (been gone since May 2nd) and get the bow and myself good n tuned....

im hoping to drag my feet through the season on getting another job...but we'll see what life throws at me...cant promise a whole lot...but i hunt nearly every chance i possibly get...even if im juggling college and work i still managed to hunt a fair bit that season...

i do got other things goin on in life...the bow season is when alot of our coon hunting competitions are and i am a hound runner so that might eat a friday or saturday here n there...but i usually still hunt the mornings before the hunts..also working on a new girl in my life that is up home waitin on me...but she knows i hunt(she actually rifle hunts) and wont give me a ton of crap about it...but i do got a weekend trip or 2 planned for us when i get home...trying not to let anything eat up the seeking/chasing phase of the season....so im trying to score points with her and at the coon hunts before then! lol....

anything ya'll wanna know or hear about just ask...ask most anyone thats been here for a while....im a talker! lol..

PS...only have the internet thur, fri and sat this week and next...then i'll be heading home the 1st and will likely be busy for a couple days...but i'll read and post as much as possible...thats what this is all about IMO...

doesnt matter who kills what or who winds or looses...i love the commrodity...talking to 9 fellow bowhunters and swapping stories and pics and giving and receiving advice and tips and tricks etc...if we dont do that...well...were the losing team...the past 3 years i had a great time chatting with "the team"...i expect to do the same this year...and see ya'll chatted it up big already! just what i like to see!! though this year is the first im not in college and living on a computer..so i may not get to be as active as usual...