HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunter Class under fire!
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 09:21 PM
AR37

Default RE: Hunter Class under fire!

I shoot the hunter class because that is what I am a HUNTER and if we keep in mind what the I.B.O. was intended to do in the first place and just what the name implies INTERNATIONAL BOWHUNTING ORGANIZATION. This class is perfect for the BOWHUNTER to keep shooting all year round and be apart of a group that will defend his rights to keep hunting. The rules that govern this class is fine, I shoot with the same equipment in the woods that I do on the course yes, a very quite 290 fps 4 pin 4 inch vane with of course screw in points. I dont change equipment all year round. I have gone that route before and I hated every second of it. I have more confidence in my bow knowing that I will hit were I aim and I dont draw on anything over 35 yards anyway.
As far as the worlds go I would have liked to have shot the second 20 targets but I also know what the HC courses were like with out rain,falling down on the first day and almost doing harm to myself and my equipment. I agree with shutting down sat but I would have liked to have seen the shoot off cancelled and the shoot to con' t on sun and allow the champion to be decided with 40 targets not 20.