HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Lights Out Thread (36)
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 07:11 AM
okeechobeefishing
Fork Horn

Alright went out sat & sun sat. saw nothing but there were 4 of us hunting. 1 guy shot at a small 7 pt. should of been 9 pt but messed up rack. he also saw 2 other bucks. a few does spotted by the othewrs but nothing by me. Went out sun for an all day hunt let me tell you it gets hot down here in south florida I only hunt about 70 miles from Miami. saw 3 deer in the morning with 1 of them being that messed up 7 pt. at about 50 yards. He was right behind a doe as he got farther away I gave out a doe bleat and he did turn around and come my way but wouldn't get close enough. I really don't know if he was after that doe or not. Our deer down here rut in July and early August. That's when we see the bucks quite a bit. So in the afternoon had to climb down 3 times because of our everyday thunderstorms. so I spent the last hour in a blind thinking thqat maybe I could at least sink an arrow in a pig no luck there either. The good thing is there is plenty of time left. Good luck to everyone. Jerry