HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A Drury Question
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 04:28 AM
volway
Spike

This is just my opinion.The hunting industry has grown leaps and bounds because of people like these guys.You can't really blame them for all the stuff they push,It's their sponsors and sponsors are what let them do what they do.Mark and terry (Drury) are probally 2 of the nicest guys you can meet,They have a TON of guys that work for them,Thats how they can find all those big bucks you see them hunting,Plus it helps out alot that Terry has farms in the BIG BUCK state of Iowa and Mark has land in Missouri,They have a VERY strict QDMA program on all their properties and that helps out alot,And NO they probally could'nt come to any of our properties in Ky and harvest deer like you see them harvest all the time on tv,But if they had the land for 2 or 3 yrs they would.It takes a little self control to let them grow bigger,We have been doing this for 3 yrs now and let me tell ya it is starting to pay off.Everyone can hate the people in the industry but with out them our sport of hunting that we ALL love would not be where it is today.Just my opinion.

HOPE EVRYONE HAS A SAFE SEASON.