HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 11:07 AM
KCMO Cityboy
Fork Horn

First, I would like to nominate, second the nomination, and vote for Ryan (my7point) as team captain. Is that legal? I know he would do an awesome job and is more that capable. How do I know that? Not really sure, but he can type and spell correctly and that's good enough for me. Cast your vote now!
Red, you were asking about set-up. I'm shooting a Hoyt Seven 37 that I bought last Spring. It is still a virgin. I put on a Rip-cord drop-away rest and an Extreme RT-1000 sight. It's a great bow, especially if you have a long draw. Was looking at the bowtechs but couldn't find one with a long enough draw that I liked.
I added to my treestand collection by purchasing a Muddy Outdoors treestand and Lone Wolf climbing sticks. Should be a great addition when I want to explore and the climber won't do the trick. Since I usually hike in a mile to hunt I also decided to get a backback frame to haul all my gear. Those cheap straps kill my shoulder! This thing is great and can also be used to carry the pop-up blind if I want to hunt on the ground or bring either of my 2 boys. Now all I need are a few deer to show up.