HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A Drury Question
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 05:37 AM
Bill loves bowhunts
Spike

I love them all I don't care what they use ! or what type or brand just hunt and be happy are coutry still lets us hunt ! Mark and Terry used Hoyt bow for ever ! Then they went to PSE big deal . I buy a new bow every 2 years . I had a HOYT a bowtech a nugebow by renagade tryed the SBD by renagade ,PSE, a Parker ,Marten and I loved all them bow's and they got the job done . I'm now back to Fred Bear using the Truth 2 I love this bow and feel Will Primo did a great job ! But I'm going to buy a Mattew Mc'preison [spelling ?] Mattews Reison . But I have to give a big thank you to Tiff from the Crush and Shamain Nugent Teds wife after being maired for 20 years my wife is starting to show she wants to hunt and I been trying to get her to hunt sence we were dating ! Now that ole boy Mike Waddell he's my hero ! I don't care if some one wants to make a ass out of them selfs on tv like the guy on the Durys show your talking about . It sure make the summer go fast to get back hunting and I won't put none of these people down . And they were all there when I was in the Medical care for 6 mouths on tv . Stop complaining and just have fun ,its not that big of a deal what they do or use . Your reading to far into it .