HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3)
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 07:47 AM
wihunter402
Nontypical Buck

Well I got my last stand hung on Saturday. I do have one more I can hang but only if I find a place during the season that looks real good where I don't have one. I have 10 out right now. Anyway all is looking good. I have a couple of decent bucks on the camera but nothing huge. Lots of does and fawns though.

I got to shoot my bows with the broad heads. Both the AMax and Katera XL are hitting right on. Going to be using the Grim Reapers 1 3/4 inch cut and the G5 Montec CS this year. With the Katera XL I was hitting a 2 inch circle at 50 yards 3 of 3 times with both heads so that bow and I are HOT. Still have a little tuning to do with the AMax but that is not my main deer hunting bow. I purchased it for turkey hunting. I love having 2 great bows to use.

Lung Lancers sounds great to me. I have no ability to create any avator so I hope someone else on here can.

bhunter those are a couple of awesome bucks last year. Sure hope you can do the same or better this year.