HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Booner Busters Thread (18)
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 10:15 AM
MILLERTIME10
Typical Buck

Went out to the farm yesterday and there is a lot of work to be done. We have had about 8-9 inches of rain this August, which is extremely high for us. The weeds have overtaken the plots and cattle found there way into the plots as well. We need to get out there and mow the weeds on the clover/alfalfa and till the land that we plant our fall mix and plant as soon as it dries up enough. The cattle kinda of messed up the fence, feeder, and knocked down my game cam, but it's nothing that can't be fixed. It just seems like there is a lot of work to be done in a short amount of time. Hopefully we can get it done. Between me having a new baby, my brother in the middle of fall baseball, and dad busy with work and chasing brother around at ball games, it's hard for us to find time. I am sure we will get things done, we usually do.

I did check the other cam that the cattle didn't knock over and all it had was does and fawns. Like I said before, I am not too worried about not seeing the bucks just yet. We still have about a month to month and a half before I start to worry any.