HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - wemen or hunting?
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 06:20 AM
BvrHunter
Fork Horn

Been married Seven years with three kids, two boys and a beautiful little girl The boys are 6 and 3 and little pork chop is almost 2. Life is about balance and that goes for everything, money, time at work, time at home, time with kids, and time to hunt!! One thing you need to do is work this out NOW if your thinking long term with this girl because the arguement with rare its ugly head later again down the road if you dont. My wife loves my passion for all types of hunting, especially bow hunting, I balance it by taking my two older boys as much as passible. Its a win win, I get time with them doing what we love and she's not stuck home with three kids!!!! And I take her out just me and her here and there through the season just to keep things smooth... Find a good balance even if you don't have kids like in my situation. You can balance doing things with her if you have too, I know its not always fun, but when you stick that big buck it will all be worth it trust me........... Good Luck