HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 04:25 PM
my7pointmonster
Nontypical Buck

What about Team Bone Collector? I'm a Michael Waddell fan so. I saw a group of 6 bucks on my way home from attempting to put out my cuddieback.... lets just say it didn't go so well... I was too lazy to stop and buy new batteries figuring the ones that I had would be good enough and then apparently I figured I didn't need a lock because I left it lay on the kitchen table.... SOOOO needless to say after running to the store for new batteries running back to the spot to hang the camera and then realizing after I already mounted and tested it that I didn't have the lock, it didn't get hung. Oh back to the bucks. One was out touching his ears and I'm not ashamed to say he's bigger than anything I've ever shot. No new state record or anything like that just a solid 8. I'd love to harvest him for the team. Assuming that the Maryland trip doesn't prevail with something bigger and nicer.

Ohh well, what a day. As far as the team captain goes It doesn't make any difference to me who it is.

Ryan.