HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 10:33 AM
KCMO Cityboy
Fork Horn

Hey,
I thought Ribcage Rampage is catchy. Not sure if it's been used in years past. I can't say it fast, but none-the-less, it's catchy.
Most of my hunting is on public land, and yes, the cameras placed on public land do sprout legs and walk away. My time in the field before and during the season is really limited. About 3 weeks ago I spent 3 days straight scouting some public land that looked awesome, but it just turned out to be way too dense and had absolutely no sign (besides one snort!). That was really depressing. My normal hunting area is only 45 minutes away and a new spot that I'll be trying this year is about 1:15 away. Saw a nice buck there running around with a doe. He was about 3-4 inches beyond the ears. I'm not picky, as I know it might just be the only shot I get. We do have a 4 point rule in MO(4 points on at least one side), but that doesn't guarantee a big rack. I'm anxious to get out and in a tree, already to the point that I can't even concentrate on work. That reminds me, I better get back to work!