HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Hooter's Shooters Thread (1)
Old 08-25-2009, 04:25 PM
extreme1
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the vote on Team Captain guys.I very much appreciate you guys picking me,But,I must say we will wait for the other 3 members before we make any final decisions,lets face it,its a team decision.
If anyone else wants to take on the Captain role you would be more then welcome.
I find myself very busy as I am also a Global Moderator on Ontario Trophy Bucks(OTB) and we are running a deer contest there as well.
I would be more then happy to take the role but I vote for Fieldmouse to assume my position if a matter comes up and I am not available if its alright with the rest of you guys?
He has been a member here for as long as I can remember and he is a great guy,been in the contests since the beginning so he has a little education on it-lol.If Fieldmouse wants the role of Captain he is more then welcome and I would be glad to help out as much as possible when needed.

October 1st is the opener here,trailcams are out,getting some good pics,treestands are placed and I am ready to go.I will be hunting hard this year to put another one down.If my luck isnt with me this year guys its not a lack of trying

Good names Tim but you got them all wrong,you must be thinking of your teammates cause my team is #1 and dont forget that.

I will be thinking of a team name,but my mind is at a complete blank right now.I will see what I can come up with