HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Surpass Thread (37)
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 06:06 PM
iamyourhuckleberry
Nontypical Buck

How much does one of those thing weigh,they can weigh from 500 to 1000+ pounds just the meat? I have gotten 202 pounds of boned out meat from cows-a little more from bulls And you got most of them with a bow!!! WOW! I have tried for 4 years now, but still haven't got close to any yet... How do you hunt them? with calls or what? I lay down boot leather; I rarely call. When they bugle I zero in on the sound and kill em. HAHA thanks! Hopefully I can get a few more this year. Dang you've got african game and everything! With your bow too! I bet you have a big collection of mounts by now! LOL! Yeah, but I have no place to put them yet. I figure I'll kill while I can and build a room later when I'm too old to chase. It's been a fun journey without regrets. Thats really cool I wish I could hunt some of the stuff you do, but I can't drive yet... Next year!!! Amigo, set yours goals-make sure they are obtainable. Then, pursue them with all your heart-don't be afraid to bend over and pick up pennies. It's best to save, plan and then execute. Save the dreaming for when you're asleep!

That's an amazing feat you have acomplished on your site,I've never seen one person shoot so many different types of animals from so many different parts of the world. Hats off to you bud!!! You appear to have no job or aren't married right? One awsome sight my freind, might even take you up on your elk offer ,at least I know you know where they are LMAO, J/k.
Thanks Rocky,

Actually, I only take three weeks of vacation per year and one week of that is with my family (non hunting trip). I make good use of the weekends and holidays. Yes, I am married and have two youngins -an eight and nine year old-boy/girl. My wife has never tried too hard to change me...

elk....anytime my friend.

Brett, Thornton is a tad south of me. I can get there in about 10 minutes.

So, what are we doing for a team name?

Last edited by iamyourhuckleberry; 08-24-2009 at 06:11 PM.