HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Hooter's Shooters Thread (1)
Old 08-21-2009, 08:05 AM
Fieldmouse
Dominant Buck

I'm 44 years old. Fished all my life and have made plans to go on another long range fishing trip just over a year from now. That could hamper where I hunt this year. I normally hunt the suburbs of Maryland, been doing that for over 20 years. However, I now may have a 435 ac farm in Ohio. It's very tempting to do. If not, I saw a 12 point in my neighbors yard here in NC. So I have options. I would say don't worry about me putting a buck on the board. Last year the weather never cooperated with me and never got a shot at a single buck. Saw a few real nice ones but never closer than 70 yrds. Hey, don't worry about me, I will shoot a buck come hell or high water.

As far as what I do, I'm in technical sales with EE degree and cover all the Americas eventhough I refuse to travel south of the border. I'm all over the place incuding Canada sometimes. Looks like I'm missing out on the first phase of an opportunity in Great Britain. However, I may luck out with an opportunity in Australia. If that happens, I shoot a buck before I leave.