HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Surpass Thread (37)
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 04:27 PM
iamyourhuckleberry
Nontypical Buck

Default Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

Bring it on home Team Thirty Seven:

mbhutton
Rammer.....183"
kill_it_n_grill_it.....pending
Brent B
pjarrows.....65 1/8"
HOGHUNTINGUNLIMITED.....90.35"
iamyourhuckleberry.....81 2/8"
ShawneeSlinger
youngfart.....used the wrong pin on his first good attempt. The arrow fell to the ground. Scored his first muley...112 1/8"
Rory/MO

Check-in, introduce yourself, and tell us what you wish to share about yourself.

My name is Will and I'm from the mile high state of Colorado. I've been bow hunting for 25 years now. I have killed a number of bucks (many different species). I shoot what seems appropriate for the area-I love diving into the unknown. I guess a few of my deer would make P&Y, but that's not why I hunt. I have killed deer in 19 different states-need to go back to three-on my quest for a mature deer in all 50. I'm leaving on September 5th for the Artic and will use traditional equipment on, hopefully, my 17th North American big game animal (musk ox). Moreover, I hope to someday complete SCI's World Hunting Award Program using archery tackle. I am 73 different species into that goal. I see plenty of does and a good buck in my future this year (I will be hunting six different states this year). Yes, I will hold out for a dandy! I look forward to meeting ya'll (at least via the internet) and sharing a wonder season filled with grand adventures! For me, it's all about the sharing!

Last edited by iamyourhuckleberry; 12-23-2009 at 03:58 AM.