HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Weight-loss challenge! Come on guys lets lose it!
Old 08-16-2003, 08:34 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Weight-loss challenge! Come on guys lets lose it!

weightlifting and loosing weight in the same sentance??? i gained daily when i lifted....but i lifted hard and was a power lifter...maybe you are more of an aerobic lifter or something....i dont know....but any lifting your going to gain muscle unless your lfiting all wrong.....if my eyes werent red and about to explode i didnt do a good set.....i had a great training partner.....he kept me motivated....we talked about loosing a few pounds together...but never got around to it.....always just straight powerlifting....i wasnt small to begin with....but powerlifting daily just added to me......im in this......i want to shed a few pounds......when school starts i want to get in the weight room and maybe do some jogging on my days off when im not hunting.......and the long days from jan-april i will try to do alot......i will look good if i loose about 20lbs or so.....im about 5' 9 5' 10 but 220lbs or so....im decint sized....alot is muscle...but alot is fat...ill admit that.....i gota quit eating fast food and work out a bit......lets do this guys! i will take my good ole time but i really want to.....