HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ██ HOT ██ Rechargeable Heated Clothing on Sale! Now in Mossy Oak & Realtree Camo!
Old 08-13-2009, 06:32 PM
leadoperator
Typical Buck

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let everybody know i received my jacket today! (8-13-09) And after an initial once over this jacket seems to be very functional. I checked out all the seems and pockets and it looks be put together very well. The stitching was well done, the zipper is good, and 1 thing i really like about it that the bottom of the jacket is not elastic so it wont "ride up" on you. but it does come with a draw cord (1 on each side) so you can tighten up the bottom if you like. It says the jacket is wind resistant, well i put my hand in the sleeve and tried to blow as hard as i could through it and i couldnt feel anything, so to me thats a big plus which will help keep the heat in also, especially when you're 10-20 feet up in the tree! The weight of the battery wont be problem, i dont think you'll even know its there. It took rite at 2 hrs. to charge. I will do some more testing in the days to come and post my findings here. I was in the process of taking pics so everyone could get a better idea of what this jacket looked like but my batteries went dead so i will post them tomorrow evening.

Mike i have another question, what would you recommend wearing under this jacket? Maybe just a long sleeve tee shirt?