HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Fur prices
Thread: Fur prices
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 07:23 PM
wyheadhunter
Spike

I did b.s. when I said all country buyers and should have said 99 percent country buyers and 1% buyers from the country. It was not b.s. that, that was the average WE got for our furs because we explore other avenues. You being such a well rounded trapper you never should have said (all prices are about the same in all states) cause I have relatives in Kansas that would love to average half what we do for our cats. And the reason I didn't say cats in the first post is cause I thought I was way better at a computer than I am and thought I could load the picture of the set of cats we got sorry for not dotting the I's and crossing the T's. would anybody know how to post a picture or could somebody smarter than me be able to do it? CV I am sorry for not being 100% truthful with you I left things out because I didn't want to write a novel or because I forgot about aspects of transactions I wasn't there for. when I saw your post I called my daddy to confirm aspects that were left out. I hope that you can forgive me for my oversights. I sure hope them boys in Texas and Kansas aren't led to believe that there bobcats are worth what Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon,and Nevada's cats are worth. And hey I used the spell check so as not to wrinkle no more tail feathers.