HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Duck,Walmarts,Back tags,Land
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 01:33 PM
WinchesterVSBrowning
Spike

Default Duck,Walmarts,Back tags,Land

I have a few questions and was wondering if anyone could answer them. First off I have never been waterfowl hunting and plan on going and was wondering what is up with the tags on the ducks legs that you are supposed to call in? And did I understand correctly when I heard you get money for calling them in? I'm looking for a new shotgun and was thinking about going to walmarts to buy or at lease see what they have, has anyone gotten any guns from walmarts? I just recently got a ruger 10/22 from dicks and I felt awkward and felt like I was there for awhile where as when I got to my local gun store its faster friendlier, and doesn't feel like a burden. About 3-4 years ago I went and took the 2 day hunting class and now I cant find the card that I got when I pasted the class, do I need that to buy back tags? I bought back tags awhile ago like 2 years ago and I forgot if I needed to show them the little card. And finally does anyone know a place in upstate NY where you can go deer and waterfowl hunting for a moderate price.