HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HE SURVIVED!!
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 11:30 AM
RUNNOFT
Spike

Default HE SURVIVED!!

Well I went out and checked my camera for the first time in two and half weeks, and was disappointed to have only190 pictures. I was even more dissappointed to find only4 different bucks in a total of about 8 pictures. I have 80 pictures of does and fawns and about 50 pictures of foxes and raccoons.

However the dissapointment was not that bad when I seen the deer I have been watching for the last 3 years. He has survived, he about 4 years old and he has become a shooter. I figured that he would not survive the last year.I have never seen him in person, he always shows up about 10-2 at night and stays for about 1-2 pictures every 3-4 weeks. i hope this year I can finally "meet/meat" him in person. I also got a different buck that I sure which was blurry, but the buck came on a rainy day and the water has made me curious as to which buck he is.

anyways.... here is the two pictures out of 190 that make the money and time putting the cameras out. I bet you can tell that... I am just a little excited.