HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HBC Under the Lights 2009 (Indiana Night Shoot)
Old 07-02-2009, 08:23 AM
dchouse22
Spike

Default HBC Under the Lights 2009 (Indiana Night Shoot)

H ere is the info. on this year's night shoot.

The night shoot will be held Saturday, August 15, 2009 at River Junction just south of Americus, IN. This is a put in/take out shoot- no trailering. This will be a 3-person numbers shoot with big fish awards in the following categories: Asian, Bighead, Grass, and Common Carp, Buffalo, Gar (short and long nose), Bowfin, Shad, Quillback, and Average Joe. There will NOT be a smallest fish award. I will be paying out 1-3 placings if there are under 25 teams and 1-5 if there are more than 25 (subject to change pending participant opinions). All shooters need to be registered by 6 P.M. so we can have prize give-aways and raffles. The rules meeting will be at 6:30. The shoot will be from 7 P.M. Saturday to 6 A.M. on Sunday. I will be raffling off an AMS Fish Hawk bow and a PSE Kingfisher bow (HBC purchased these bows so the proceeds go towards starting our new website). This will be BAA sanctioned and fish disposal will be provided. I will be paying out 80%- the other 20% covers sanctioning, insurance, and fish disposal. There will NOT be a launch fee, so thank landowner Steve Schrader when you see him (he shoots). A change this year is that if you are late, you are NOT disqualified, you will be penalized a fish per minute and a pound per minute for your big fish. If you have questions, please email me at [email protected]. If you don’t have email then you can call me evenings at 574-652-4523.