HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What is in your arsenal??? Include picks if you can!
Old 07-01-2009, 12:31 PM
skb2706
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What is in your arsenal??? Include picks if you can!

The entire list would contradict what story I use at home. Safe to say I have a few.

I am a huge fan of TC Contender carbines and have a small collection of those, some factory, some custom jobs. A FEW Remington 700s starting with some in .22 cal centerfireup to .300 Win mag. Lever Winchesters, couple of Benelli shotguns, several semi auto pistols, pellet rifle and a whole lot of other stuff that can't be posted for fear of my significant other finding out.

I shoot alot of prairie dogs so I have several dedicated rifles for that. This one I built for my son....SS trigger and barrel in 22-250 AI, Boyds stock, Weaver 15Kt scope...its a dog launcher.

Oh yea ...my grandsons 10/22 I just built for him. Green Mountain barrel, Power Custom extractor, hand honed trigger sear assembly and a sweet Leupold VXII 4x12 AO scope,a Harris bipod, action bedded in Devcon, factory carbine stock chopped and channeled. Shoots nice too.........

Not mine...hey who snuck that in there.........