HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hey guys...
Thread: Hey guys...
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 09:27 PM
Pure Predator
Fork Horn

Default Hey guys...

... was just hanging around the house tonite when the wife said, for fathers day why dont you go see if you can call up a coyote or two... with out hesitation I jumped off the couch and ran for the hills...

Stand one... nothing...
I moved about a half mile into the wind and, wasnt thirty seconds into the stand with one of my new calls when, a cocker spaniel sized pup almost ran me over, if I would have seen him coming I could have caught him... The look on his face was price less... Just like a kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar.. I sat there for a second and realized I had to be by the den, so I took the foxpro and played some pup distress under, my mouth calling... kinda like the pup had grabbed somthing and was having a hell of a time with it... about five minutes into that... the Female, I presumed showed up with another pup in tow... They popped out about twenty yards, I was packing the shotgun, but I didnt have the heart... Just real cool to see them react... The second pup seemed alot bigger than the first,

Why do you think that was.....

Howler, Jrb, I dont have a lot of pup experience, do coyotes have runts just like dogs...?

Ps... I wont tell you how I wiffed a shot, on stand three, when I couldnt get my shotgun out of the barbwire fence fast enough...LOL...

Mike
Pure Predator Calls
www.purepredatorcalls.com