HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - shooting issues
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 09:06 PM
Bocajnala
Super Moderator

Default RE: shooting issues

Buckey, my post may have come off a lil wrong. There is a wealth of info on this forum. Most members also will answer questions over private messages as well....in the two or three years or however long its been that I've been on this forum learning I've pretty much stretched my range to hitting at 400 yards everytime. windage, elevation, I learned it all. A lot of what I learned was from the likes of RR and the other shooters on here. They know more than I could hope to know for now. But if you start reading and asking questions and practicing you won't need 9 shots to hit a pig. Be honest and LEARN from the people that know what they are talking about. This site can be a great tool. Set goals for yourself. By the end of the summer I'm hoping to stretch my range to 500 yards. and hopefully 600 on deer for next season....after that I'm gonna invest in a new rifle because I'm really stretching my .30-06 right now. sorry if my last post seemed a lil harsh, but theres some good guys here, and a lot to be learned if one will just listen.
-Jake