HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - State Championship results...
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 04:44 PM
HNI_Christine
Super Moderator

Default RE: State Championship results...

A big thanks to all the participants for coming to the shoot, you'rea great bunch!
A big shout out to Dave, Joanne for all the set up/tear down/tournament planningand of course all that cooking! Thanks to the Graves, Kendall, Deb and all of the folks helping! Of course thanks to the sponsors.
[Carpbusters.com, AMS, Muzzy, Cajun Archery, Firenock, River's Edge Productions, Illinois Outdoor News, Pine Ridge Archery, and Bowfishing Extreme. Thank you!]

It was cool to have Chief AJ showing us his new slingshots. I may have to get one to keep in the truck for the times I see carp and think "I wish I had my bow".

Glad to see Chase get some more BAA citation fish for his quest for junior bowfisherman of the year.

We didn't get a ton of fish but we did get enough to have fun... Deb got a big gar like she wanted....and yes we did get some Hammertime dancing in.

We took a creative route home. I tried napping and at some point I asked K where we were and he said he didn't know. I looked at the truck's compass and it said we were headed east. Well that's not right. He had turned onto I 72 in Decatur and we were nearly into Champaign. Ooops.

Thanks again everybody!