HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Any one know how to get a sponser?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 06:40 PM
Colorado Luckydog
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Any one know how to get a sponser?

ORIGINAL: bwhunter501
You know alot of people dislike this post of fishguts but you know that is 100% true wether people like it or not. that is how it is in the real world today and it is hard to get sponsorships and really the only way that you have a chance at getting anything worthwhile in a sponsorship is if you are filming and are going to endorce their product to make them more money. i have talked to several people that are on tv today and people from the sportsmans channel and to get those good sponsors and any sponsors worth anything you have to show them that you can make it happen year after year not just by yourself but on film.
If you are correct, you will never get a sponsor. Just check your own post for capitals and punctuation. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST POSTING UP ON A HUNTING SITE BUT THAT DOES NOT MATTER. YOU WILL NEVER GET A JOB IN THE HUNTING INDUSTRY BECAUSE YOU SCREWED UP THIS POST! YOUR TV HUNTING CAREER IS OVER!

I don't think fishguts is a bad guy, I just think the very first line of his post insulted the kid. Go back and read it. Telling him to learn to spell and use proper grammer, come on! I spell chit on here wrong all the time. If someone told me to learn to spell or I would never be successful, I would tell them to @#$% off and so would most of the rest of you. You guys think the kid should just take it.However, I'm so done with this thread but it's been a good one!