HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bluebird 2
Thread: Bluebird 2
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 10:57 AM
Cornelius08
Banned

Default RE: Bluebird 2

"Sometimes the foolishness of scouting all year and even doing so in multiple states"

Some dont have the time, the money and/or the desire to hunt multiple states.... The discussion of PAs hunting and failed deer management have nothing to do with hunting in one of the easiest states in the nation on a "deer farm" where the guy paid more for the deer than his truck down payment. LMFAO.

BTW, this is a very "timely" comment coming from you. I didnt have to work today, just walked in the door from scouting new territory. Been out since daybreak. Found several potential stand sites as well as one area of solid briars, where I've begun clearing a thin trail for deer use, and cleaning up an already existing one, with a climbing stand tree about 25 yards from the 2 paths intersection. Cutting the briars with a "swing blade" by hand for a couple hundred yards total combined. Also can shoot to 40 yards behind the tree into bordering crabapple thicket...Spot looks good and no doubt in my mind, come last week of Oct/1st week of nov. something will die there.

"Actually there is no need to post much anymore since most of the PGC defenders have dropped out or have been beaten into submission"

Good point BT. You made him squall like a banty rooster. I guess that comment hit a little too close to home. Would be kinda nice to collect an SSI check and have time to travel to far off deer farms, though I guess if you want things easy. Very easy. LMAO.