HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Poor Quality starting to show....
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 05:57 AM
daveyrock
Fork Horn

Default RE: Poor Quality starting to show....

Yeah I have a few coons...lol...I had about 10 lbs of corn left over which I put out and the coons had it gone pretty much the first night...I've seen corn though make a pretty nice mineral site though, I don't know if it gets mashed into the ground but combine it with a mineral lick and I have had good success with it, I kind of prefer that to some other attractants I guess I think I'm putting something more nutritional out there...at any rate though it provides some good pictures.

PastorJim,

I actually looked at that Bushnell Trailsentry; the 4.0 mp version I think it has IR and incandescent flash, something unique and not for a bad price. Thanks I'll pass along my recommendations to my brother. I don't think I will get away with buying another, the better half said something about marriage and a house and I would prefer my first house to be something other than the doghouse...so...I'll cut my losses and wait a couple of months. She did say though that she wanted to hide trail cameras at our wedding reception so I'll need some ideas for some good IR cameras with a minimal glow...lol...we want to have fun with our reception instead of the generic wedding a subtle hunting theme was her idea for me...my idea was using the pics we get on the trail cameras for the Thank-You notes...anyways that is a little ways off I'm afraid.

God Bless

Dave