HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 5: Team Overload Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 10:25 PM
bowmanaj
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 5: Team Overload Thread

Irhunter-- thats crazy,good to hear you didn't get badly hurt. Just please don't pull me over if you ever happen to work in Ohio...Kidding aside, that really is crazy about the drunk driver hitting you guys, sounds like a world's wildest police video.

I have also not been on here in a week or two. Lately it seems like there just aren't enough hours in a day, but fortunately I graduate from UC in a little over 1 week.. Looking forward to being able to work a lot more hours now and spend a lot more time at the farm finally.Since the contest is coming to an end, it was goodbeing on a team with you all. This is the first contest on any forum I've ever been in, and they are definitely fun. With all theturkey kill picturesand video footage I've seen from you guys this spring, I would say Team Overload didpretty darn good(especially considering the contest is rigged,withthe guys running the contest on really high scoring teams.

Caleb--I still think thats cool you gave up opportunities to have the gun/bow in hand, to film your buddies and get some awesome footage. I showed the "Frankenturkey" video to my girl and she said "oh my god, it was dead. It justcame back from the dead!" lol... Also, I saw the post about you getting the contest stickers. Let me knowwhen I should pm you my info. Thanks for sending them.