HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Poor Quality starting to show....
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 09:04 AM
PastorJim08
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Poor Quality starting to show....

d-rock,

It all depends on what you want out of it. If you are like me, and most, you started out with a trailcam to find out what was in your hunting area. At that point, any trailcam and picture would do.My brother-in-law and Iwere just talking about this subject last night. I reminded him about how excited we got if we just had10-15 pictures of deer after the camera had been out two weeks. Now I would be dissapointed if I had less than 300or so after 10 days of monitoring. At some point, things changed for me. I started going after quality pics, no matter the subject. I also wondered what I was missing with a slower triggered camera. So I began buying better and better cameras. Now the quest for me is mostly about the quality and uniquenessof the pic.Yes I still like to get thebig bucks but it has become secondary. There is nothing wrong with your pics if your purpose is to see whats out there. Enjoy the hobby for the purpose you are doing it,whether it be to see whats out there or if you are going after higherquality and unique pictures. Don't get caught up in comparing your pics oryour eqiupment to others. We will look forward to your pics. By the way, I thought you bought an I-590.

Blessings.....Pastorjim