HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Tred Barta Paralyzed
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 06:33 AM
Proff
Typical Buck

Default RE: Tred Barta Paralyzed

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

I would love to jump into this "debate" not specifically of the Man (as I don't know anything about him, except what I've read on similiar threads), but about some of the points made from "both sides".

However, I will refrain from that in this thread. To me this was an update on a Fellow Hunter. A man who suffered an injury that no one would wish on anyone..on that we agree.

Let's stick to well wishes and prayers..and debate ethics and methods else-where. As a Celebrity in the hunting community, it's just possible this thread gets his attention, from some friend, associate or colleague. The message we want to get out is..Get well Tred, we as a community are pulling for you!
My feelings exactly!! This thread was started to make people aware of a very serious situation that a fellow hunter has been stricken with. It doesn't matter if you like his show or not, it is still a human being facing a very scary situation. I am just really suprised that a few members here have taken a sensitive thread and turned it into an ethics argument. Please save that for another time, not now.
I have watched Treds show before, and I have my opinions, but right now all I can think of is that I pray for the man and his family and hope the Lord blesses him with a quick and full recovery.