HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Any one know how to get a sponser?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 03:39 AM
fishguts
Spike

Default RE: Any one know how to get a sponser?

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

Hey fishguts, take this!

Hey PenguinLuke33, stay positive and don't listen to negative folks. Life is about attitude. The better yours is the better you will do. When guys like fishguts try and kick you in the nuts, just don't listen and keep on keeping on.

"Positive Mental Attitude" (PMA)is the best thing you can have on your side. No matter what you decide to do for a living. The only way you can truly fail is not to try. Good Luck!!!
Is there anything in my first post that isn't true? Why tell someone he has a fighting chance when, based on his question and the way it is worded, he really doesn't? The truth hurts. I'm not going to tell someone he's gonna win American Idol when he can't sing. As I said, Luke doesn't stand an honest chance of gaining a meaningful sponsorship (job) with a poorly-worded letter (resume) filled with misspelled words. Again, there are a million guys wondering how they can get sponsorships. Maybe my honest answer will actually help Mr. Luke improve his marketability far more than someone who can only say, don't listen to others.
Trust me. I know what I'm talking about.