HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - GoingGear.com - Three 700 Lumen LED Flashlights - Jetbeam, Fenix, Olight
Old 05-17-2009, 03:55 PM
GoingGear.com

Default GoingGear.com - Three 700 Lumen LED Flashlights - Jetbeam, Fenix, Olight

Flashlights were the original reason why I wanted to start my own business, but I only recently started selling them. After only a few months, I'm already the authorized dealer for five premium flashlight brands: Fenix, Jetbeam, Olight, iTP, and Zebralight. Three of those brands make 700 lumen LED flashlight beasts using the new CREE MC-E LED.

These bright lights are all more compact than almost any other light capable of the same brightness, and the Olight is small enough to carry on trips into the wilderness where size and weight matter. They are great for hog hunting, nighttime fishing, or any other activity where a LOT of light is useful. All of them also have multiple brightness levels for times when 700 lumens is too much.

Here are the three lights:

Fenix TK40

Olight M30 Triton

Jetbeam M1X

If you are not familiar with lumens and how ridiculously many 700 is for an LED flashlight, here is a video comparing the three lights vs. a standard 4 D cell MagLite:

CREE MC-E Flashlight Showdown

Each light has its own video as well:

Fenix TK40 Video

Olight M30 Triton Video

Jetbeam M1X Video