HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Trapping
Thread: Trapping
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Jrbhunter
Fork Horn

Default RE: Trapping

No disrespect to anyone: but the best advice you'll see in this thread is to visit another website.

I tried to discuss and explain K-9 trapping a while back, only to find my posts deleted for "cruel content" because they showed animals in traps. I was later mistakenly banned for asking why my post was edited, and then unbanned because apparently I was one of the few that knew what it took to trap K-9's. I was told not to post pictures of animals in traps... or describe the act of traps closing on an animals foot... because it may hurt the feelings of non trappers. Don't even get me started on how ridiculous all of that was!

If you're in Indiana, you're surrounded by great trappers. Some of them visit www.MidwestPredator.comand/or www.Coyotesrus.com Your best bet would be to ask some questions online, then attend one of the many trapping rendezvous we hold annually. Weather it be through the Midwest Predator group or the Fur Takers of America, there are events across the state throughout the summer and fall where you could learn a lot and purchase the equipment needed at a fair price.

PS: Stay away from those bobcats. You'd best learn how NOT to trap those critters... snag one and you could lose your trapping privledges in this state.