HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - To my fellow Texas Archery Hunters
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 05:58 AM
Schultzy
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: To my fellow Texas Archery Hunters

ORIGINAL: stealthycat II

Most open minded hunters are not against them Stealthy
yes, they still are, especially P&Y members (they are required to hate them i think)
You crack me up once again Stealthy. You sit there and knock compounders 24/7 but the almighty xbow gets a pass just because someone close to you uses one. As for the P&Y bashing you always seem to do, you are one selfish bow hunter yourself but yet you can call everyone else selfish who doesn't like the Idea of xbows. The P&Y has made the path for us bow hunters and has fought for our rights but yet you knock them every chance you get. I see more jealousy In your words then anything for the P&Y club. The P&Y club Isn't just about recorded animals, It's about tradition and education and getting people Involved In hunting (kids are there main focus). They do much more for our bow hunting community then any other organization period!! Hell It's not even close. It's to bad that I pay my due's with the P&Y club as a member so that you can enjoy doing what your doing (hunting with a bow). I'd rather not support you at all. You make me sick with all your bashing!!