HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WMI contact info
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 07:12 AM
Screamin Steel
Typical Buck

Default WMI contact info

Here is a list of contact info for WMI, I suggest that all of us with concerns with the upcoming audit contact them with specific concerns that we feel should be included and investigated in the audit. Let them know that the hunters of PA have a voice and it will be heard! I regret that I could not find any email addresses, so I hope they have a good phone plan! (I'm having trouble with javascript. Maybe someone else can give it a try and we'll post those email addresses.)

Officers

\n
Steven A. Williams

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

, President
717-677-4480

\n
Richard E. McCabe

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

, Vice President
410-266-9513

\n
Scot J. Williamson

, Vice President
802-748-6717
Field Representatives

\n
Donald F. McKenzie

Southeast (AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA)
2396 Cocklebur Road
Ward, Arkansas 72176
501-941-7994, phone
501-941-7995, fax \n This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ">

\n
Scot J. Williamson

Northeast (CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, WV)
69 Clinton Avenue
St. Johnsbury, Vermont 05819
802-748-6717, phone
802-748-7809, fax \n This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ">

\n
Patrick Ruble

Midwest (IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, SD, WI)
12748 West Bank Dr.
Millersport, OH 43046
740-966-0496, mobile phone

Life member of the PGC Fan Club, Honorary Pro Staff of the My Buck Is Bigger Than Yours Club, Antler Greed Forever, the PFSC, and the Audubon Society.