HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting research paper
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 07:02 PM
JNTURK
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hunting research paper

I agree with Chrowski about "crediable sources" however i don't think you are going to find "hunting" articles in credible journals...just aint going to happen....you will have to find topics you want to discuss with examples and information from hunting sites or magazines then look for something related to that to support your thesis in peer reviewed journals.

for example...i did a research paper on turkey gobble patterns during matting season...i was able to find crediable sources to explain what a turkey is, why they gobble, the terrain they live in, populations, matting etc...all in Credible sources!!... then i went out did my own research counting gobbles and looking at various factors that i thought caused gobbles....so althouth it is not exactly hunting related...it is in a way...just an example for you....good luck!

ps- getting your article or any article for that matter published is NO easy task and unless you are someone way, way smarter then me and have a professor assist you through the whole process it is not likely...just have fun with your paper and make it meaningful.....something you really are interested in and want to know the answer to.