HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - bowtech general????????
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 06:28 PM
Tribal
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: bowtech general????????

ORIGINAL: backnaction34

I need the good, the bad, and the ugly on the bowtech general. Thinking about buying one, can't decide.
I just went through this exact thing a month ago. After major research and opinions on here and bowhunting.com I felt much better about making the purchase. Here is the lowdown on the Bowtech General. As Rob Stated less than 1% had problems with the limbs it was a volantary recall which means Bowtech did not need to issue one. They did because they wanted to take care of the problem and stand behind the product. Well sure it gave some of the Bowtech haters a reason to bad mouth the product. Pay no attention be assured that the general is a AWESOME bow and I am sure you have updated limbs if your new one even had to be replaced at this stage I am guessing they did not. Is this a new bow? Or a used? Don't hesitate to purchase out of fear of a bad bow. It is sooo fricking sweet if you do not love it when you shoot it should be the only reason NOT to buy this bow. Any questions feel free to Pm me or just ask here. I researched this too death and the General is one bow you will not be disappointed with. Here is a review from a non bias reviewer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPEsI...e=channel_page