HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - when?
Thread: when?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003, 08:52 AM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: when?

thanx guys.....i never really could find a true food source......theres a few stands of oaks...but ive never sat there and waited for a deer to come by....i was always shed hunting or looking for turkeys.....id kick the deer up alot of times.....its going to be very tricky to get in there without spooking them...they are set up so perfectly that they know im coming well before im near.....i got a plan and travel route for that though.....and wimp your right...early muzzleloader is doe only....then rifle i will hunt there only if i have my bucktag left.....then muzzleloader its whatever tags i have left....buck season i wont be there for the first few days of the season but if i have a buck tag left i will hunt there later......im sure they feed on the oaks but that is one spot that lacks sign.....theres some.....but not like the other areas.....i guess i will have to sneak in and find out one day ones the leaves start to fall or so...its pretty thick all through there.....thanx guys.....