HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - There is hope in PA. Crossbow not quite a done deal!!
Old 04-28-2009, 04:33 AM
Buck Hunter 1
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: There is hope in PA. Crossbow not quite a done deal!!

Cornelius08
this group is like the new admin. Blame and place all your venom on decisions made by a past bpoard. Look how fast BTB and you all jumped for joy. By God nothing else is more harmful to the PA hunting environment than this Xbow issue. You know they might get a crack at changing the Xbow ruling, MIGHT! But they have proven in the past that when they make good on one proposal they sink you on another. What is the real issue here in this state? Deer pop?, Xbows?, PGC inefficiencies?, POS licenses? Tree sales?, the Northern Tier browse, Pheasant program, ???. This O admin is using slight of hand to ram threw it's agendas, don't beleive this new group hasn't ;learned. Also 90% of 1,000 hunters in a state of 900,000 hunters does not make 90% against. That was respondents and i am sure motivating the crowd are the Compound Crew from organized clubs . You can;t keep throwing that number around, it is false and lends to the idea that 810,000 registered hunters are against the Xbow. That is wrong and I beleive you know it, but a small group of 1,000 hunters responded and by God that means your numbers are correct. You are being exclusionist again Corneilius and company and that is what I am against. Impact,, if that was an issue Allegheny County would have no deer left! Divide and conquer, you want to win this fight were all (hunters) heading for? Then come together as fellow sportsmen and women to provide a UNITED front that the PGC and this Borad cannot use in it's deleterious game plan. Turn this into a gang fight and they will laugh the whole time they are gutting the PA hunting community! But don't wporry C08, you will have your own bow time ans screw the rest. That will give you satisfaction.
BRING BACK SPROUL!!