HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Possible ban on reloading??????
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 07:39 PM
Pawildman
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Possible ban on reloading??????

As an Endowment member of the NRA and a Life Member of GOA I heartily agree. The mindset of our new administration is totally anti-gun. I DO believe, however, that America's gun owners have finally had enough of letting their representatives speak not for them, but for the Party platform. Even Nancy Pelosi seems to be smart enough to realize this fact, and knows which way the wind is blowing. If Mexico is having a problem with illegal firearms being smuggled into their country, it seems to me that it is THEIR responsibility to stop it. How in the world can they justify (our Government) disarming the law-abiding citizens of this country simply because a neighboring country can't effectively enforce their own laws?? If our government wants to aid in the cause, fine and well. But in no way should you or I have to suffer our ownership rights as guaranteed by the Second Ammendment due to someone else's inability to control their own people.
Common sense has taken a backseat lately as far as what is right and what is wrong. I harp repeatedly that we, the gun owners of this great country will most assuredly lose our rights if we don't speak up loudly and often. Let your Legislators know we are sick and tired of being trampled under with rediculous legislation that harms nobody but the law-abiding gun owner. Let them know in no uncertain terms that we have had enough, and will be watching closely as how they vote on anti-gun legislation. This has become YOUR fight. Do something about it. If you don't, blame nobody but yourself for the possible outcome........... Things are getting serious......