HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rendell Back At His Anti-Gun Agenda
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 06:59 AM
Pawildman
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Rendell Back At His Anti-Gun Agenda

ORIGINAL: pats102862

Fast Eddie should lead by example. Start by disarming his personal security detail. I don't think so. He puts a higher value on his own life then he does the citizens of the state he serves.
That very scenario was exemplified several years ago when a talk show host (can't remember if it was Katie Couric or not) interviewed our All-American sweetheart Rosie O'Donnell about gun control. Rosie ranted on and on about how there is just no need in today's society for guns. The interviewer then asked her if she had personal bodyguards. Rosie answered "Yes". The interviewer then asked if the bodyguards were armed. A slow-to-answer of "Yes". Rosie was then totally berated by the interviewer and she got up and walked off.
We have to remember and consider that it has been a priority of most all Democratic politicians in recent years to promote the ideaology of gun control. Just take a look at what we are facing for the next four years in our Federal government and who is in charge now. But what "Fast Eddie" doesn't seem to realize is that the gun sales nationwide have exploded with the new Presidential regime. People are totally scared to death that gun bans of some sort are most certainly going to try to be implemented, and possibly controls on ammunition too. In my mind, it's most certainly political suicide to support bills containing gun control language in Pennsylvania. The public is more agitated now that it has ever been concerning this matter, and I hope sincerely that we ALL are e-mailing, writing and phoning our Legislators in this regard. If you haven't been doing this, you are part of the problem. Become part of the solution. Please.