HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Lets talk hunting stabilizers
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 04:01 AM
bigcountry

Default RE: Lets talk hunting stabilizers

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

ORIGINAL: mfd1027

Interesting!. Getting back to stabilizers. Dan (MV) I remember you getting a B-stinger a few wks. back. What length/wt. combo did you get and what were your findings with it? Has anyone here had any experience with Posten's?

Dan
Dan, I have a 12" B Stinger on my Sentinel I got the 8 oz weightbecause Iknew the Sentinel wouldn't need a heavy weight. I am shooting the Sentinel extremely well and it locks dead on target so at this point it's hard to say anything Bad about the B Stinger.

I am liking the bow So much I have both it and the Carnivore with me Turkey hunting. The Sentinel will get first chance if there is one. After I shoot the bow a while I'm going to switch stabilizers to see how it affects things, so I'll be able to give a betteropinion of it in a few weeks.

BC, No hard feelings here. I just felt like you had been coming for me at everything I post. If I make a post I usually have a lot of experience backing that posts and manytimes lots of feedback I get from top notch archers thatI trust totally. I have tested several bows with and without suppressors and had Never saw the results that you had talked about, but just to do it again I ran my new 82nd through the paces too. Results were what I expected.

Sorry if I was rude! Typing a reply often comes off different than you intend. I have never seen an archer I wouldn't help if they needed it and if I could.

I maybe from IL but I guess I'm close enough to MO that sometimes if you are gonna prove me wrong you gotta show me.

I respect everyones opinion, but that does not mean I have to agree. It would be a pretty dull place if we all agreed. That's the way We All can learn, me included.

As far as I'm concerned Truce!

Dan
Sounds good Dan. I appreciate the reply. Hope to do business with you again.