HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Gun Fell In, NEED HELP
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 08:31 AM
bigcountry

Default RE: Gun Fell In, NEED HELP

ORIGINAL: dkhunter8383

I do not know why I would make this story up, I have about 15 pictures on my cell phone, and my buddy is trying to help me get them on the computer. I am a little surprised that you guys would think I was making all this up. My buddy Canadaslammer69 was out with me so he can vouch for me. The gun is currently sitting at my Grandpa's house, all the blueing is off the barrel, but there is no rust. The finish on the forearm and stock is cracked, but nothing a little sanding can't take care of. I think I will be taking it to Gander Mountain to get it camo dipped in Max-4. I will try to get the pictures of right when it came out off my phone, but I will be get some pictures of the barrel and stock soon and post them.
Well, its just you used the magnet before and now it worked first try. I just have a hard time seeing how a magnet could get the job done. Especially since it doesnt' have a steel action. Only barrel. Hey, I amhappy if you are happy.

It doesn't mean crap if we have a hard time understanding it or not in the big picture..