HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - CaMirrorâ„¢
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 05:27 PM
brucelanthier
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: CaMirrorâ„¢

I got my CaMirror a couple of days ago (thank you for the extremely fast process/shipping ) and finally got a chance to use it tonight. Previously I have been using a vernier caliper to measure from a spot on the cam to the limb and that has worked prettywell but doesn't give you a very clear picture of which cam needs to be rotated. Anyway, I get the bow steady in the press and get the CaMirror setup on one cam. Move it over to the other and it is off the string maybe a 1/16. So I add one twist to the cable on the first cam to rotate it . Reset the CaMirror on that cam and then move it over to the other one and things are right on! The CaMirror was great in that it easily showed me how far I was off and how I needed to rotate either cam to get them in sync. I thought this bow was in sync using my vernier caliper but the CaMirror is alittle more exacting.

Then I get the bow to full draw, as WWAG did with his,and measure things again. Still in sync!

Very nice tool for fine tuning a binary/dual cam bow. I would recommend getting this ifyou do your own bow work and have, or work on, a lot of binary/dual cam bows.