HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The REALLY BIG BUCK!!!!!! PICS
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2003, 10:28 PM
Buck Magnet

Default RE: The REALLY BIG BUCK!!!!!! PICS

Well guys, he is STILL kickin.

I can' t believe it, but, I saw him again tonight. I was shinning that same exact spot and just had a good feeling. About 50 yards down the field I see a big body buck so I handed the spotlight to my girlfriend, and got the camcorder ready.

I told her to hit the light and I started zooming in. This buck was a long ways off and the light was dim. The thing is, as soon as the light him him, he started down a powerline into the bottom.

I was so ticked off as I got no footage of the buck.

Then, I came home, put the camcorder on the t.v., and [][][][][]

When he was going down the powerline, he bounded twice, and I caught his antlers pretty good. I will try tommorow to get them on here, but, I don' t think that I will be able to capture any still shots, as it is VERY quick, far away, and dark, but, I will try.

Lets just say that he has put on some spread and tine length

P.S. The piebald that I thought was a button buck, that I filmed in this same field, is a button buck. I saw him tonight, laying about 10 yards off the road. I got the best video you can imagine

Thanks again guys, he is a MONSTER!!!! August 15th I will be buying my Non-Typical DeerCam (I think I am going to get the DC-100 after talking to PorkChop). So, hopefully, by the end of August, I will have to good photos to show you guys.